What You Need to Know About This Online Drug Class
This is an online class designed for use on your mobile device or web browser.
This class covers both drug and alcohol issues. We know that taking this course might not seem appealing, but we’ve done our best to make it as painless as possible. This is an online drug and alcohol class. It is your responsibility to ensure that your court or referring agency will accept an online drug class/online alcohol class.
Online drug classes from ISAE use evidence-based strategies to most effectively reach people struggling with drug and alcohol issues in their lives. Our program addresses the root causes of the initial development of drug and alcohol problems, shows how to identify areas in your life that are being negatively impacted by drug and alcohol use, and educates you on real life, usable strategies to reduce and eventually eliminate the harmful effects of drug and alcohol use in your life. By freeing yourself from these issues with our online drug and alcohol class, you will be able to accomplish your goals, improve your health, and live a more positive life.
Online drug and alcohol FAQs
- Will this online drug and alcohol class be accepted by my referring agency or court?
When ISAE designed this comprehensive, evidence-based online drug class, we factored court requirements into it. If your court accepts online classes, your court will accept an ISAE online course. It is your responsibility to ask your court whether they will accept a course taken online.
- How long is the ISAE online drug and alcohol class?
The online drug and alcohol class, in order to meet the requirements set forth by the courts, is equivalent to an in-person 8-hour class. However, because this class is taken online, there is a degree to which it is self-paced, allowing you to complete it in a timeframe that fits your life. You may also pause the class as frequently as you need, if you complete it within 72 hours of beginning.
- Will I receive a certificate of completion for my court?
Once you submit your class requirements to ISAE for review and our staff has checked to ensure you have satisfied all of the requirements, your online drug and alcohol class completion certificate will be emailed to you.
- What if I have other questions?
Give ISAE a call at (303) 433-1900 and we will be happy to help you!
Who Should Take This Online Alcohol and Drug Class?
Adults and juveniles who have received tickets for:
- Open container violations
- Illegal possession or consumption of alcohol
- Public intoxication
- Marijuana charges
- Minor in possession
- Fake ID's
- Related alcohol or drug offenses
Not sure if you qualify? Call us and we can help: 888-565-1900
What Topics Are Covered in The ISAE Substance Abuse Course?
- Legal issues involving the use of drugs and alcohol
- How your peers and community impact your behavior
- The impact of genetics on substance abuse
- Understanding blood-alcohol levels
- How to develop strategies for avoiding issues
- How to develop healthier behavior
How Does The Online Drug and Alcohol Class Work?
Our online drug and alcohol class involves a mixture of watching videos and student interaction. During the course, you’ll be asked to reflect on your own experiences, opinions, and behavior. The ISAE substance abuse course is designed to accomplish two major goals:
1. The first goal is to help you understand the law and avoid further interactions with the criminal justice system. By knowing the law, you’ll know how to avoid future legal issues. You will become familiar with which situations you should avoid.
2. The second goal is to help you understand how you can change your own environment and behavior to live a healthier and safer life. You may discover that some of the people you spend time with have a negative impact on your life. In this course, you will learn ways you can avoid choices that will result in negative outcomes for your health and your life.
If you are ready to take a step forward but are not sure how to do so, sign up for our substance abuse course. We are here to help you go beyond “just say no.” You’ll finish this online drug and alcohol class understanding WHY you should say no.
If you are considered legally indigent and cannot pay for this course, we may be able to accommodate you. Please give us a call: 888-565-1900.
ISAE is excited to offer our online drug and alcohol class in several states across the country, including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Sign Up For Our Online Drug & Alcohol Class Today